Regular Duties and Tasks Include:
- Being the smiling “face” of the company; looking at/smiling and greeting clients by name when they arrive, getting them a coffee/tea, taking payments, and scheduling future appointments
- Cheerfully answering the phone and returning client and prospective client’s calls (You will be provided with scripts to guide many of your phone conversations … especially with prospective client calls. It is important you are open to coaching and guidance on how to manage and process phone calls, because in many ways you will be our frontline “salesperson”.)
- Creating and printing receipts for clients
- Being a grammar, spelling and punctuation champion when sending and responding to emails
- Processing my email - I get a lot of email and probably 75% of it is manageable and easily address by a well-trained office administrator
- Having a bubbly personality
- Efficiently transcribing audio/video files - we will be using a lot of video to promote the clinic and these will need transcription
- Filing paperwork - as we switch to electronic medical records
- Ordering office supplies
- Creating and scheduling social media posts (if you like social media, you’ll love this part of the job)
- Laundering sheets/pillowcases weekly … this will have to be done at home/laundromat because we don’t have the capacity to have a washer/dryer onsite
- Occasional light cleaning of the office - dusting, tidying up, etc.
- Being pumped to have a job where people love you and value your presence every day
- Maintaining and managing the office’s ‘customer relationship management’ (CRM) software (“Infusionsoft”)
- Be willing and able to learn with a computer and on computer, including Google drive, Google docs, scheduling and willing to learn to use both a Mac and a PC.
- Occasionally grabbing lunch
- Learning all about the exciting world of ‘social media and online marketing’
- Creating / transcribing procedure tasks and modifying policies/procedures as needed
- Recording and documenting staff meetings
- Bookkeeping and tracking clinic metrics
- Just being awesome in general and proactively thinking of things which could make a huge difference to the way the business runs
- Using your social media skills to help our clinic FB, blogs, emails and video to expand our ability to help educate and help our community
P.S. In case you were wondering: This PT clinic is only “in-network” with only 2 insurance companies: Medicare and TriWest (for our veterans). We do not send bills or claims to insurance companies, so experience with medical billing is not necessary, and you won’t have to spend your time arguing with insurance companies 🙂
Thank you so much for your interest in this position.
I look forward to your response.