Our Services (And Who We Help)
- Myofascial Release / Soft tissue Remodeling
- Exercise Tailoring
- Laser Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Visceral Mobilization/Manipulation
- Kinesiotaping (tape to help you, and/or to tape yourself - if you’d like)
- Family help aide training (teach family to help you/others)
- Motion analysis /retraining (Sports or work, for efficiency)
- Therapy Juitsu (Learn how to self treat)
- Connection Junction (find a GOOD therapist for family that lives far away)
- Concierge - for those whose time does not allow them to make it to our office, we come to your office or home
Who We Help
We give men and women in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s the BEST help and advice to keep them PAIN FREE, ACTIVE and always “ON-THE-GO” so that they can ENJOY great HEALTH, for many years to come.
People who come to us include:
- Frustrated Family member: Who’ve tried all the pills and exercises but NOT found relief and are starting to believe surgery is the only option.
- Confused Health Consumers: Who just want to understand what the problem is and possible solutions BEFORE they have to pay for it.
- Fearful Parents: Who are not sure how they will be able to provide, care and enjoy their family if their pain keeps them from being able to work.
- Hopeless Individuals: Who think nothing can be done to help them.
- Health Conscious Wife: Who want to LOOK and FEEL healthier, NATURALLY, so they can keep up with the kids and have energy for time with friends which seems only possible WITHOUT pain and stiffness…
- Always “On-the-Go” Men and Dads: Who feel they can take the pain, but WORRY it will more limit their ability to provide for family AND still play.
- Sensible Men And Women: Who know that painkillers are NOT the best answer, who feel let down and who WANT BETTER for themselves than just a few sheets of exercises that they could easily get off the web.
- Especially Active Grandparents: Who know that playing with grandchildren is much EASIER and more ENJOYABLE if they’re in LESS pain and FREE from the shackles placed upon them by STIFFNESS.
- Worried Men and Women over 50: Who know that it’s much easier to fend off “deadly” threats like Heart Disease and Stroke and even joint pain or muscle strains… if they can keep ACTIVE, mobile and are able to exercise for as long as possible.
- “Weekend Athletes”: Who want to be FIT and READY for the next round of golf, the nice run or walk after work, or a long bike ride with friends anytime they want.
- Weary Worker: Who feel they would get better if they could just sleep without pain.
If you are unsure whether Physical Therapy is right for you...
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
Just click one of the buttons above and then fill out the simple form.